Solus- Duet in C Minor Solus- Duet in C Minor

SolusLunes responds:

Tasty.

9/8_Escapement 9/8_Escapement

dang man

I really enjoyed this. Very Flashbulb-ish. Lol I love how on newgrounds unless its jumpy J-pop or the likes it gets low scores, but this was really good. what drum kit are you using? and is that a rhodes VST?

Tokolos responds:

Thanks man, If I ever get to work on it again I'll let you know.
It's an old mapex kit / just multisampled it, and straight into fl studio.
Thanks for listening.

Hope in Freedom Hope in Freedom

meh

Its decent. Work on quantizing the notes. and the overall mix definitely needs help. but i can see what you were getting at and its okay. find some VSTs so you arent just using the FL defaults. And i dont like that double kick thing you had going on halfway through the song. Check out some of my stuff, its all done in FL, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help :) Keep it up though.

The Pine Dexterity Attack The Pine Dexterity Attack

You're right

Epic. Great use of the classical melody with the breaks. Thats the kind of stuff I like to hear. chime at the end was very smooth as well. only complaint is the cymbal crash at the very beginning I guess, could've been a little more powerful. I unno, still get 10/10 and 5/5 though :)

Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo) Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo)

great

love the pan in the beginning. What is the main lead? work on the orchestral strings a bit, if you have it, Reasons orchestral string sounds are ridiculously good.

Rig - The Happiest Song Evar! Rig - The Happiest Song Evar!

Pachebel?

Great Cannon cover. only thing I recommend is toning down on the high frequencies. Shrill at some parts.

Deep House Dance Deep House Dance

keep practicing.

The perc was good, but the lead was horrible. it sounded off. plus the drums randomly got louder and softer. Keep practicing dude, sure you can make something good.

randomdude1194 responds:

Yeah I know. the drum thing is a glitch in the program. But I got a new version of it and it should be fixed so check out some of my other songs.

[Kriz] - Trancedreams [Kriz] - Trancedreams

nice and simple

better than my first song too. LOL if you want to hear the first few things i ever made in FL look up artist nsplayer21. that was my first alias on here, and oh boy, is there a difference

[Kriz] - Revolution of dreams [Kriz] - Revolution of dreams

great stuff

just add some mastering to it to lessen the high pass. good percussion too.

Rig - 8-bit Village Rig - 8-bit Village

ha, that was great

love old school 8 bit sounds. is that FL? i found some cool 8 bit VSTs to use but havent really done anything with em yet.